As a follow up to Part 2 in our Notary Public series on Document Certification we present Part 3 of this free Notary certification guide. This article looks at how to obtain a Notary or Notarised Certified Company Document from a London Notary Public.
Certified Company Documents – London Notary Examples
- Notarised Current Appointments Report.
- Notarised An Annual Return.
- Notarised Share Holder Register.
- Notarised Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Notarised Incorporation Documents.
- Notarised Change of Registered Office Address.
- Notarised Certificates of Incorporation.
- Notarised Certificates of Incorporation on Change of Name.
- Notarised Certificates of Good Standing.
Certified Company Documents – London Notary ID requirements
As is usual for all Notarial matters the London Notary will need to verify the following prior to Notarising the Certified Company Documents:
- That an Officer of the Company is known to the London Notary Public and/or has provided relvant ID Documents being:
- a valid and up to date passport.
- a utility bill or bank statement which is less than 3 months old and confirms the Company Officer’s residential address.
- That the Company is valid and subsisting.
- That the document presented to the Notary Public in London is identical to the documents held by Companies House.
For further information about how to Notary Certified copy of a Companies House document please contact us via email@example.com