Our Notary Public practice has been operating in London’s west end for the last 7 years. Our offices are conveniently based on Regent Street near to Oxford Circus tube station. Our professional notaries practice provides a complete Notarial and Legalisation services for individuals and businesses who need Notary Public services in London. During the history of our Notary Public practice we have continued to offer notarisation and legalisation services at very competitively priced set Notary Fixed Fees. We are pleased to announce that at a time when prices seem to be going up our Notary Public practice is fixing it’s Notary Public fees for the whole of 2013.
Matthew Pryke, the practice owner of M D Pryke Notary Public, explains: “As part of our competitive Notary Public services I am delighted to confirm that our Notary fees will remain fixed for the whole of 2013. We trust our Notary clients will welcome this announcement. We continue to provide mobile Notary Public services for clients who need our services to be provided at their office location or venue.”
Our Notary Public practice works on fixed fee quotes and we are delighted to provide detailed advice and support for those dealing with complicated and multi-country legalisation matters. Please review our previous guidance notes on what to expect from your Notary Public when seeking a fee quote for Notary fees. Remember the key Notary Public fee tips are:
- Always seek a Notary Fee quote in advance.
- Always check whether there are any fees payable in addition to the Notary fees, these should all be disclosed in advance.
- Check whether the document(s) once Notarised need to be Legalised also and what legalisation fees may be payable.
- Check whether VAT is payable on the Notary Public fees, for individuals this can provide a useful saving.
- Make sure you get a fixed fee Notary Public quote, if not then try another Notary Public practice.
To seek a fixed fee quote or for any other information please contact our Notary Public offices on 0207 355 6000 or email@example.com