Get a quote now
Book an appointment
Where are we based?
Notary Public Fees
Apostille & Notarisation
Notary Public London
London Notary Public lawyer, Matthew Pryke, provides notary public services to many prestigious operators within the global business community, from his offices in central London in West End, on Regent Street very close to Oxford Circus tube.
His Notary Public London practice, MD Pryke Notary Public operated by N Now Limited, offers a full range of notary services such as: Apostille work, Legalising documents, Affidavits and Witnessing documents.
Matthew says, “Working in the heart of London we have a natural understanding of the pace and requirements of the international market place. This insight enables us to remain focused on the needs of each notarial matter we undertake.”
“Whether you are a business requiring a London Notary Public to legalise documents, or an individual seeking a Notary in London, we combine professionalism with a highly commercial approach.”
Why Choose this Notary Public in London?
As a Notary Public London practice, we offer the highest level of expertise available in the market, and are the favourite providers for clients as diverse as:
A1GP World Cup of Motorsport, Manchester City FC, SpaceNK, Clear Channel UK, Tony and Guy International, The Children’s Investment Fund and Foyle’s Bookstore.
- Offices in central London ensure a business focused notary service available to clients in West and Central London
- This London Notary practice enjoys close contact with the global legal market, and an excellent working relationship with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and many different Consulates in London
- We are dynamic, proactive and keen to address any commercial need a client may identify such as legalising documents and apostille work
- Mobile Notary Public services are both convenient and available in London.
- We are commercial, entrepreneurial and adaptable, being removed from the usual constraints, working practices and structures of larger law firms and notarial practices
- Notary Fees – FIXED FEES of £100 + VAT for the first document and £50 + VAT for each subsequent document for the majority of notarial matters.
- Same day Notary and Legalisation service is available on request.
We believe that this offering is unique – an ethical mobile London Notary practice that delivers the very best in notarial services, tailored to suit every client. We are available at short notice, can visit clients at their homes or business premises, and are confident that the vast majority of notarial matters can be completed in the same day.
Please contact us to receive a Free Notary Fee Quote or with any other enquiries. We will be happy to discuss your requirements in plain English, and answer any questions you may have about our London Notary service. Please note we are also able to provide Mobile London Notary services should you wish our Notary Public to attend your offices.