You may need the services of a Notary Public for a variety of reasons, especially if you are involved in international business, legal or personal transactions. Here are some common scenarios where you may require the services of a Notary Public:
- Certification and notarization of documents: A Notary Public can authenticate and notarize various documents such as contracts, affidavits, powers of attorney, wills, deeds, and certificates.
- Verification of identity and capacity: A Notary Public can verify the identity and capacity of individuals who sign documents, including their mental state, legal age, and their authority to act on behalf of a company or organization.
- Witnessing and attesting signatures: A Notary Public can witness and attest signatures on documents, which confirms that the person signing the document did so voluntarily and with the required legal capacity.
- Legalization and certification of documents for use abroad: A Notary Public can legalize and certify documents for use abroad, including providing UK Apostilles, which are often required for documents used in countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention.
- Preparation of notarial acts: A Notary Public can prepare notarial acts such as powers of attorney and affidavits, which are used in various legal proceedings.
Overall, if you are involved in any legal, personal, or commercial transaction that requires authentication, certification, or notarisation of documents, it is important to seek the services of a Notary Public to ensure the process is legally valid and recognized.
We are a Notary Public office based at 1 Kingsway in London, If you would like a fee quote or further information, then do please get in touch.