Recently a new Electronic Datacheck Service has been introduced called HEDD. HEDD stands for Higher Education Degree Datacheck.
Notarisation of Degree Certificates
Most quality Notary Publics, when certifying and notarising a UK Degree Certificate will include the following certifications within their Notarial Certificate:
- confirm the document is a true and accurate copy of the original;
- confirm the identity details of the appearer and holder of the Degree Certificate;
- confirm and verify the authenticity of the Degree Certificate once this has been validated with the relevant academic institution.
Cost Effective University Degree Certificates Notarised.
On this basis, HEDD provides Notary Publics with a cost effective way in which to verify academic awards and thereby improve the basis upon which they notarise the document on behalf of their clients. The cost of this service is currently £10 per check and the following institutions are currently participating in verification via the HEDD system:
· Imperial College London
· Keele University
· King’s College London
· London School of Economics and Political Science
· University of Manchester
· University of Nottingham
· Nottingham Trent University
· Robert Gordon University Aberdeen
· University of Salford
· Sheffield Hallam University
· University of Surrey
· University of Sussex
· University of Wolverhampton
For further details regarding Notarisation of Degree Certificates and associated costs please do not hesitate to contact us via the usual means.